Wireless series products are widely used in lighting projects for their features of free wiring, easy installation, low cost, reliable performance and rich combination.
Skydance wireless dimming series includes 1/ 2/3/4 channels controller, remote control, panel controllers & remote and dimmable LED driver. Through product different collocation to achieve light on/off control, brightness adjustment, group partition, scene, timing, sensor and other intelligent control functions.
1. The dimming (1 channel) controller can be matched with all remote controls (including hand-held remote, panel remote, desktop remote of dimming, CCT, RGB, RGBW and RGB+CCT), achieving 0-100%dimming, 256 level brightness, 4096 level gray-scale.
2. Adopt 2.4G wireless technology, the remote control distance is 30 meters, the controller has the cascade function, through the signal forwarding between the controllers can reach hundreds of meters of control distance.
3. The 2/3/4 channel controller can be used as a dimming controller when connect with single color light and matching the dimming remote control.
4. One controller can be matched with up to 10 remote controls. A controller can match in the same remote control of different zones, to achieve flexible grouping function.
5. A remote control can control single or multiple zones, each zone can be matched with an infinite number of controllers.
6. All controllers on the same zone are automatically synchronized.
7. The dimming series includes constant voltage controller, constant current controller, dimming remote control, dimming panel, constant voltage dimmable LED driver, constant-current dimmable LED driver, WiFi-RF converter and power repeater, etc.
© 2018 Guangzhou Skydance Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Links: Baidu | Google | Sina | 163 |
All logos, photographs，brand names, product names and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.The author desires, in all publications, to respect the copyright of any graphics,texts or other files which may be utilized. Any duplication or utilization of such graphics,texts or other files in other electronic or printed publications, without the explicit consent of the author, is strictly prohibited.